Tuesday, July 26, 2016

"Starman"


What an amazing, creative, individual David Bowie was. I grew up with his music and have always been inspired by him.
Ziggy Stardust and Major Tom, his space characters,.............one bringing hope, the other lost in despair.
"Planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do."



This whole dimensional page is composed almost entirely of Finnabair product, the mediums as well as the embellishments.
You can find a list of all the products HERE on Finnabair's blog, along with a little step by step of how I put it all together.
Thanks for visiting, and of course I'd love to hear what you think.
post signature
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow you have blown me away with this one... This is incredible, love the cluster above the eyes... Just mind blowing...awesomeness beyond awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.