Monday, November 7, 2016

Tendrils Of Excess Thought.......For Finnabair Creative Team

I tend to over-think............everything.
I feel the need to be always "plugged in". 
I want to be "connected".
We can't see around corners.
Walk, don't run, but do it now.



I've used amazing Finnabair Mechanicals, Stamps, 3D Gel, Heavy Body Gel, Mica Powder, art alchemy Acrylic Paint, Micro Beads, Glass Beads.
More details and a step by step of the process can be found HERE on the Finnabair blog.
Thanks for visiting.
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Wow I know I over think things... This looks amazing, I am not sure if the tube takes from the corner cluster to the head or the other way around.. either way it is pretty spectacular.. Love the top corner cluster... I wish I could just go with the flow instead of always thinking... is this the best way... anyway could work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I really don't know what else to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning. Big fan of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. serious WOW and huge love for this... i could spend days quizzing you about your layering and processes, and oh to walk through your studio...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.